Preselection Instructions for
Easter with the Masters
Here is all the information you need to submit your selfie preselection audition:
1. Your phone should be in landscape/horizontal position.
2. Make sure the light is in front of you – not behind you.
3. Use earphones to hear the accompaniment. The recording should only record your voice – not the accompaniment.
4. You do not need to record the entire song – but you should record as much as you can. The purpose is that Connie can hear your voice.
For a copy of the score, click here:
1. Audio Track - alto emphasis
2. Audio Track – soprano emphasis
3. Audio Track – tenor/baritone emphasis
4. Audio Track – concert recording – all voices
After you have recorded your selfie, send it to the following link. https://driveuploader.com/upload/BZPXljV0fP/
Be sure to include your name, voice part, and email in the name of your file and also at the beginning of the selfie. THANK YOU!