Sending in Selfies
Participating in a virtual concert is such an important part of a global choir. Here are the things you need to remember to make your “Best Selfie Ever!” Here is what you need to know - and need to do.
1. Choose a quiet place. Be sure windows are closed and there is no access to outside noise – traffic, people talking, or construction.
2. Choose a place where the light can be in FRONT of you – not above your head or behind you. If the light is behind you, your face will be dark. If the light is in front of you, your face will be lighted.
3. Be sure your phone is in horizontal (landscape) position! This is very important – and frequently forgotten.
4. Be sure you are using earphones – the only voice that should be heard is yours. You can have either the choir recording or the accompaniment with your voice part, or the plain accompaniment. But whichever you choose, you MUST hear it only through your earphones.
5. As much as possible – do NOT use music. It is best if it is memorized.
6. Look at the camera – not up or down at music.
8. Wear either your national costume or nice clothes that you might wear to a special occasion – OR if you have a Music Camp International T-shirt – wear it. Otherwise, your top should not have any text on it – a solid color is best!
9. Be sure to include this information:
a. Your first name
b. Your family name
c. The name of the song “Ukraina”
d. Your voice part: “Part I” or “Part II.”
e. Your city and country.
10.HERE IS THE LINK FOR YOU TO UPLOAD YOUR FILE. SELFIES FOR "UKRAINA" ARE DUE NO LATER THAN MAY 10, 2022
Only selfies uploaded to this link will be included.